Re: Very small fonts on 4K monitor (27,5'') - pgAdmin4

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Very small fonts on 4K monitor (27,5'') - pgAdmin4
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi

On Tue, Nov 8, 2016 at 1:06 PM, Aleksander Stankiewicz
<stankiewiczal@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
> is there any way to customize pgAdmin fonts (or to scale whole Window)?
>  They are really very small on my screen (making pgAdmin useless :( )
> The fonts are really in micro size.
> I use pgAdmin4 on Windows 10 with DPI scaling set to 1.5

Zoom in? See https://www.pgadmin.org/docs4/1.x/keyboard_shortcuts.html

Note that on some keyboards you also need to press Shift to get
Ctrl+Plus instead of Ctrl+Equals

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com