Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: RM #3464 pgAdmin 4 won't start on windows

От Dave Page
Тема Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: RM #3464 pgAdmin 4 won't start on windows
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi

On Tue, Sep 18, 2018 at 12:18 PM, Akshay Joshi <akshay.joshi@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi Hackers,

Recently we have added basic startup logs and because of that we came to know that pgAdmin4 is not able to open the log file if the file path contains Cyrillic alphabet or Special characters.
fopen fails to open the file, so I have used _wfopen for Windows operating system.

Attached is the patch to fix that issue. Please review it.

I assume this doesn't affect the address file or startup log? Only the Python log?

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company