Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: RM1674 - Reverse engineered SQL for functions with default values is incorrect

От Dave Page
Тема Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: RM1674 - Reverse engineered SQL for functions with default values is incorrect
Дата
Ответ на Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: RM1674 - Reverse engineered SQL for functions with default values is incorrect  (Surinder Kumar <surinder.kumar@enterprisedb.com>)
Список pgadmin-hackers
On Wed, Sep 14, 2016 at 11:23 AM, Surinder Kumar
<surinder.kumar@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 14, 2016 at 3:30 PM, Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:
>>
>> Thanks - committed with a couple of minor formatting tweaks:
>>
>> - Remove the leading space before arguments (e.g. s/, /\r\t/ instead
>> of s/,/\r\t/)
>> - Put the first argument on a new line as well.
>
> It seems fine except the case when there are no arguments, the closing
> bracket ends in next line. Is it ok?

I'm not overly upset by it :-). If it irks you, feel free to change it!

>> Please double-check I didn't break anything that I've missed!
>
> It doesn't break anything

Cool, thanks.