Re: git clone failed in windows

От Dave Page
Тема Re: git clone failed in windows
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On Fri, Oct 23, 2020 at 1:39 PM Amit Kapila <amit.kapila16@gmail.com> wrote:
On Fri, Oct 23, 2020 at 4:39 PM Sridhar N Bamandlapally
<sridhar.bn1@gmail.com> wrote:

> Am trying to clone postgresql git, getting error
>
> D:\sridhar>git clone https://git.postgresql.org/git/postgresql.git
> Cloning into 'postgresql'...
> remote: Enumerating objects: 806507, done.
> remote: Counting objects: 100% (806507/806507), done.
> remote: Compressing objects: 100% (122861/122861), done.
> error: RPC failed; curl 18 transfer closed with 3265264 bytes remaining to read
> fatal: the remote end hung up unexpectedly
> fatal: early EOF
> fatal: index-pack failed

I have also just tried this and it failed with same error. However, it
worked when I tried 'git clone
git://git.postgresql.org/git/postgresql.git'. I don't know what is the
issue.

It worked for me with https. Can you try again? It may be that the Varnish cache was doing it's meditation thing for some reason. I can't see anything obvious on the system though - nothing in the logs, and the services have all been up for days.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

EDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com

Сообщение: Re: Enumize logical replication message actions
Сообщение: Re: Enumize logical replication message actions