Re: patch: display index valid/invalid status

От Dave Page
Тема Re: patch: display index valid/invalid status
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi Garbrielle

On Thu, May 2, 2013 at 5:01 AM, gabrielle <gorthx@gmail.com> wrote:
> I've attached a patch for my feature request here:
> http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/CAHRs-_dBVb0bPrz+NU1X4BthRv+Czh3Zs+Lae5-ryZHB_=tizw@mail.gmail.com

Cool :-)

> LMK what else I need to do to make it acceptable.

Unfortunately it needs a little tweaking, but that shouldn't be hard:

- I don't believe there's any need to modify the queries in the
database designer code (dd/ddmodel/ddDBReverseEnginering.cpp), as the
columns you've added aren't used anywhere.

- You've updated dlgIndex to support a new checkbox, but, the patch
doesn't include the corresponding update to dlgIndex.xrc that actually
places the checkbox on the UI. However.... we don't include controls
on dialogues for properties that cannot be changed (either at
creation, post creation, or both), so you don't need to include the
code changes to dlgIndex anyway.

The rest of the patch looks good - and as I'm planning to cut the
alpha release today, I've committed it, having removed the two changes
above.

Thanks (and congratulations on your first patch)!

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company