Re: pgAdmin III commit: Modify the GNU build system so that it always rebui

От Dave Page
Тема Re: pgAdmin III commit: Modify the GNU build system so that it always rebui
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
The code I committed only changes xrcDialogs.cpp if a change is
detected. It generates a new file with a temporary name, then diff's
that with the original, and only rewrites the original if diff returns
a non-zero value, otherwise it just deletes the temp file.