Re: pgAdmin IV : Unittest modular patch(database child nodes) and trigger function

От Dave Page
Тема Re: pgAdmin IV : Unittest modular patch(database child nodes) and trigger function
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
I also have been left with 159(!) databases across my three test
servers as a result of these failures.

Please ensure that cleanup is fixed as a matter of priority - we
should always remove test databases.

Sidenote: Why are we creating so many? It would be *far* more
efficient to create just one for each test run wouldn't it?

On Fri, Aug 19, 2016 at 10:39 AM, Dave Page <dave.page@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> I'm seeing a lot of failures with these tests. It looks like an
> ordering issue, as (from what I can see) they're all failures to drop
> objects due to dependencies.
>
> I've attached the log.
>
> On Thu, Aug 18, 2016 at 9:54 AM, Priyanka Shendge
> <priyanka.shendge@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
>> Hi Dave,
>>
>> Please find attached patch for database child nodes and trigger function
>> node.
>> There are few changes made in trigger function test cases w.r.t. event
>> trigger which added in patch attached.
>>
>> You can run testcases using following commands:
>>
>>  For all nodes
>>       python regression/runtests.py
>>
>> For casts:
>>            python regression/runtests.py --pkg
>> browser.server_groups.servers.databases.casts
>>
>> For Event Triggers:
>>           python regression/runtests.py --pkg
>> browser.server_groups.servers.databases.event_triggers
>>
>> For Extensions:
>>     python regression/runtests.py --pkg
>> browser.server_groups.servers.databases.extensions
>>
>> For Foreign data wrappers
>>     python runtests.py --pkg
>> browser.server_groups.servers.databases.foreign_data_wrappers
>>
>> For foreign servers:
>>     python runtests.py --pkg
>> browser.server_groups.servers.databases.foreign_data_wrappers.foreign_servers
>>
>> For user mapping:
>>    python runtests.py --pkg
>> browser.server_groups.servers.databases.foreign_data_wrappers.foreign_servers_user_mapping
>>
>> Let me know for any modifications.
>>

>> On 16 August 2016 at 18:08, Navnath Gadakh <navnath.gadakh@enterprisedb.com>
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi Dave,
>>>       Currently I am working on that. Will send it in the next patch.
>>>
>>> Thanks!

"/Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4/web/pgadmin/browser/server_groups/servers/tablespaces/tests/test_tbspc_delete.py",