Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: Using F5 for Query Execution in Query tool

От Dave Page
Тема Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: Using F5 for Query Execution in Query tool
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Thanks - applied with a couple of fixes:

- The menu option for Explain Analyze showed the shortcut as F8, not Shift+F7

- Explain Analyze was broken - the patch checked for Shift+F7 and
called on_explain_analyze, but then also checked for F7 and called
on_explain.