Re: App Icons

От Dave Page
Тема Re: App Icons
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers

On Tue, Dec 16, 2014 at 9:35 AM, Marek Černocký <marek@manet.cz> wrote:
Dave Page píše v Po 15. 12. 2014 v 16:39 +0000:
> Hi
>
> On Sun, Dec 14, 2014 at 3:56 PM, Marek Černocký <marek@manet.cz>
> wrote:
>         pgAdmin's icons have low quality and are not fully ready for
>         hi-dpi
>         monitors. Icon for Linux app is only low res and has pure
>         quality (see
>         attachment screenshot.png). Icon for Windows app is probably
>         generated
>         from a jpeg and so it has some artefacts (see attachment
>         zoomed.png).
>
>         I generated new app icons set (see attachment icons.zip):
>         Windows icon - it's clean and has 256px variant
>         OS X icon - it has added 1024px variant
>         Linux icons - new set with various sizes inc. scalable variant
>

> Cool, thanks. I've updated all the existing icons, and added the new
> sized PNGs to the include/images directory alongside the rest.

It should be updated packages specifications

What do you mean?

and pgamdin3.desktop file
in /pkg to reflect this new icons.

The new icons were given the same names as the old ones. Do we need to add entries to the desktop file for multiple image sizes? If so, do you know what they should look like?

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company