Re: Plugin 'PostGIS Shapefile and DBF loader 2.0' not apparent

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Plugin 'PostGIS Shapefile and DBF loader 2.0' not apparent
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
On Tue, Mar 12, 2013 at 12:46 PM, Stephen Page
<spage@talkingtechnical.com.au> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've just installed postGIS and pgAdmin on a Mac. It seems to be working,
> but under Plugins menu, there is no 'PostGIS Shapefile and DBF loader 2.0'.
> There is only one plugin (PSQL Console). All instructions I can find just
> say to enable the plugin from here.
>
> I notice there was a similar post in October 2012, but there doesn't seem to
> be any replies.

You'd need to talk to the PostGIS folks - pgAdmin doesn't know
anything about the PostGIS utilities; it'll just display/run whatever
has been registered as a plugin.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com