Re: [pgadmin-hackers] QT dependances of the web version?

От Dave Page
Тема Re: [pgadmin-hackers] QT dependances of the web version?
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers

On Fri, Apr 21, 2017 at 11:41 PM, Josh Berkus <josh@berkus.org> wrote:
Dave, all:

Does the web version of pgadmin4 rely on QT somehow?

The reason I ask is that, when you install pgadmin4 on a server,
installing the required QT modules drags in all of Xorg/Wayland, which
is around 250MB of packages which aren't needed or wanted on a server.

If not, I'll look for a way to build pgadmin without having the QT modules.

The web package shouldn't have any dependencies on anything related to Qt/Xorg. iirc, it should only depend on Python stuff, and libpq.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company