Re: Google Summer of Code? Call for mentors.

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Google Summer of Code? Call for mentors.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Feb 15, 2012 at 10:18 PM, Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> wrote:
> Hackers,
>
> The call is now open for Google Summer of Code.
>
> If you are interested in being a GSoC mentor this summer, please reply
> to this email.  I want to gauge whether or not we should participate
> this summer.

I'll play, but I think I'm going to have to be very sure about any
project before I agree to mentor it this year (not that there was
anything wrong with my student last year - quite the opposite in fact
- I just need to be sure I'm spending my time on the right things).

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company