Re: Object > delete/drop and properties menu icons misaligned

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Object > delete/drop and properties menu icons misaligned
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Thanks, applied.

On Mon, Jul 10, 2017 at 4:01 PM, Surinder Kumar <surinder.kumar@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi

Object > delete/drop & properties icons are now misaligned.

This is regression of commit d56f1d847c946f43bebbfbdefb929870f0050694

I found the lack of information why these changes were necessary, i have attached a patch which fixes it but it might affect at other place for which the changes were made originally.

Let me know if an RM is required to track.

Please find attached patch.

Thanks,
Surinder

--