Re: Problem with DEBUG messages

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Problem with DEBUG messages
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi

On Mon, Apr 8, 2013 at 5:58 PM, Michael Shapiro <mshapiro51@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Dave,
>
> I reported a problem I am having with PgAdmin and DEBUG messages (April
> 2nd). There has been no repsonse. I am pretty sure it is a PgAdmin issue, as
> other tools show the DEBUG messages but they do not show in PgAdmin.

It works for me (form the history pane):

-- Executing query:
CREATE OR REPLACE FUNCTION test_debug(val integer) RETURNS integer AS
$$
DECLARE
BEGIN   IF val > 0 THEN       RAISE DEBUG 'Value: %', val;       RETURN val;   ELSE       RETURN 0;   END IF;
END;
$$
LANGUAGE 'plpgsql' IMMUTABLE;

SET client_min_messages to 'DEBUG';