Re: Old problem reoccurrence in current

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Old problem reoccurrence in current
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi

On Tue, Aug 28, 2012 at 9:05 PM, Wahlstedt Jyrki <jwa@wahlstedt.fi> wrote:
Dear all,
in March I experienced a reproducible crashing problem in pgAdmin3 (doubleclick on a table name on right-hand side pane). This is something I see again, now in an app built from a fresh git pull (configure says 1.17.0-dev). Now the message box gives a lot more information:

I can't reproduce this here. Can you give any more info about what you're doing (server version, and specific steps etc).

!
! Jyrki Wahlstedt
!
! Our life is no dream; but it ought to become one and perhaps will.
! PGP key ID: 0x139CC386 fingerprint: F355 B46F 026C B8C1 89C0  A780 6366 EFD9 139C C386

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company