Re: How do I get the archive key to verify a pgadmin binary?

От Dave Page
Тема Re: How do I get the archive key to verify a pgadmin binary?
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi

On Thu, Sep 20, 2018 at 4:18 PM Kent Johnson <kentoj@gmail.com> wrote:
As I attempt to verify the PgAdmin 3.3 binary here (https://www.postgresql.org/ftp/pgadmin/pgadmin4/v3.3/macos/) following these instructions (https://serverfault.com/questions/896228/how-to-verify-a-file-using-an-asc-signature-file) I find I do not have the archive key and the ASC file cannot be imported as an archive key.

Output of attempting to import the ASC file as an archive key:

$ gpg --import pgadmin4-3.3.dmg.asc
gpg: no valid OpenPGP data found.
gpg: Total number processed: 0

Is there PostgreSQL community documentation on how to verify the binary with the ASC file?
Where would I get the archive keys for this release and future releases?

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company