Re: [RM2074][[RM2080]][pgAdmin4] handle large bytea and bytea[] datain datagrid

От Dave Page
Тема Re: [RM2074][[RM2080]][pgAdmin4] handle large bytea and bytea[] datain datagrid
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers

On Thu, Jul 20, 2017 at 1:02 PM, Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:
Hi

On Wed, Jul 19, 2017 at 1:58 PM, Harshal Dhumal <harshal.dhumal@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi Dave,

On Tue, Jul 18, 2017 at 8:31 PM, Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:

Thanks, that passes.

Now I've played with it though, I think that the query tool should also hide the binary data.  I don't see a good reason to see it in one place but not another - ultimately it's still not human readable.

Also, we need to make it look like the [null] placeholder I think; e.g. use [ ] instead of < > and give it a lighter colour.

Please find updated patch. I have fixed all of above review comments.

Hmm, not that I can see. See the attached screenshot - I'm getting "binary data" in black, not "[binary data]" in grey (to match [null]).

Nevermind - I forgot to run make bundle...

Sorry.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com