Re: Bug #6337

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Bug #6337
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
[Please keep the list CC'd]

That's great, thanks. I just wanted to make sure two people weren't working on this.

I look forward to seeing your patch.

On Tue, Jul 6, 2021 at 4:05 PM Florian Sabonchi <sabonchi@posteo.de> wrote:

Thank you for your message. I planned to work on it unfortunately I didn't have time due to my exam period. I have already started the development and can finish it. However, I can only start next week to complete the patch, if this is too late please let someone else take a look at it.