Re: gitmaster access

От Dave Page
Тема Re: gitmaster access
Дата
Re: gitmaster access  (Tatsuo Ishii <ishii@sraoss.co.jp>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi

On Wed, 11 May 2022 at 08:21, Kyotaro Horiguchi <horikyota.ntt@gmail.com> wrote:
(Sorry in advance if this is off-topic of -hackers, and please head me
to the right place if so.)

I'm stuck by connection failure to gitmaster.

I told that I already have the commit-bit on pgtranslation repository
for the community account "horiguti".

I did the following steps.

1. Add the public key for git-access to "SSH Key" field of "Edit User
   Profile" page.(https://www.postgresql.org/account/profile/) I did
   this more than few months ago.

2. Clone ssh://git@gitmaster.postgresql.org/pgtranslation/messages.git.

The problem for me here is I get "Permission denied" by the second
step.

The following is an extract of verbose log when I did:

> GIT_SSH_COMMAND="ssh -vvvv" git clone ssh://git@gitmaster.postgresql.org/pgtranslation/messages.git

debug1: Authenticating to gitmaster.postgresql.org:22 as 'git'
debug1: Offering public key: /home/horiguti/.ssh/postgresql ECDSA SHA256:zMOonb8...
debug3: send packet: type 50
debug2: we sent a publickey packet, wait for reply
debug3: receive packet: type 51

The account and host looks correct. The server returns 51
(SSH_MSG_USERAUTH_FAILURE), which means the server didn't find my
public key, but the fingerprint shown above coincides with that of the
registered public key. I don't have a clue of the reason from my side.

Please someone tell me what to do to get over the situation.

regards.

--
Kyotaro Horiguchi
NTT Open Source Software Center