Re: [pgAdmin][RM7187] ERD Image png 0 bytes

От Dave Page
Тема Re: [pgAdmin][RM7187] ERD Image png 0 bytes
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi

On Wed, 6 Apr 2022 at 13:32, Aditya Toshniwal <aditya.toshniwal@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi Hackers,

Due to the limitations of HTML Canvas, if the image exceeds max width/height of 32767 then the image becomes empty.
To fix this, I have set the max limit of width and height to 32767. The ERD diagram will be cut if it exceeds the limit. The ERD tool will also throw an alert to inform the user in that case.
Please review.

image.png

"The downloaded image has exceeded the maximum size of 32767 x 32767 pixels, and has been cropped to that size."

Can we similarly limit the size of the design canvas? 32767 x 32767 is huge.

--
Вложения