Re: RM1849: Auto-generating security keys

От Dave Page
Тема Re: RM1849: Auto-generating security keys
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Great, thanks!

On Wed, Oct 19, 2016 at 12:42 PM, Fahar Abbas <fahar.abbas@enterprisedb.com> wrote:

On Wed, Oct 19, 2016 at 4:03 PM, Fahar Abbas <fahar.abbas@enterprisedb.com> wrote:

On Wed, Oct 19, 2016 at 3:55 PM, Ashesh Vashi <ashesh.vashi@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi Fahar,

Please log the case on redmine.
Please find the attached patch, please apply it locally, and test it.

And, please update the case, and this mail chain accordingly.
This is resolved now and no error message displayed when we apply the patch that is already shared.

Sure Will test the patch and update the status accordingly.

--

Thanks & Regards,

Ashesh Vashi
EnterpriseDB INDIA: Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

http://www.linkedin.com/in/asheshvashi