Re: PgAdmin III 1.22 crashes, bug riport

От Dave Page
Тема Re: PgAdmin III 1.22 crashes, bug riport
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Thanks Sheldon. It's unclear what is causing the issue, as others have
said that 1.20 didn't have this problem, yet the code in your trace
hasn't been touched in 1.22.

All; it would be really helpful to get more stack traces so I can see
if this is consistently the same issue!

Thanks.