Re: pgAdmin 4 (Container) > download file(s)

От Dave Page
Тема Re: pgAdmin 4 (Container) > download file(s)
Дата
Список pgadmin-support

On Wed, Jan 2, 2019 at 2:14 PM Murtuza Zabuawala <murtuza.zabuawala@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hello,

On Wed, Jan 2, 2019 at 7:37 PM N. Voskuilen <n.voskuilen@gmail.com> wrote:
Thanks for the pgAdmin docker solution!

I would like to download for example the backups created by pgAdmin via the file manager but this does not seem to be possible?

At a moment you have SSH into docker instance and manually copy those files onto your system.
We already have a feature request open for this.

You can also map the storage directory onto the docker host, e.g.

docker run -p 443:443 \          -v "/path/on/docker/host:/var/lib/pgadmin/storage" \          ....          -d dpage/pgadmin4

The backups are stored inside the docker container and it isn't easy to access these files when running in a kubernetes cluster.

I also see there is an upload function, but this is limited to 50MB file size which could be problematic when one want's to restore a backup file larger then 50MB.

This can be changed via preference dialog.
File -> Preferences -> Storage -> Options.

--
Regards,
Murtuza Zabuawala

Also complementing the file manager with a file deletion button would be awesome!

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company