Re: SSH Tunneling implementation

От Dave Page
Тема Re: SSH Tunneling implementation
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
On Mon, Jul 9, 2012 at 10:10 AM, Akshay Joshi
<akshay.joshi@enterprisedb.com> wrote:

>    We are using following API for successful authentication using public key
>
>    libssh2_userauth_publickey_fromfile(LIBSSH2_SESSION *session,   const
> char *username,   const char *publickey,   const char *privatekey,
>    const char *passphrase);
>
>    So in this case we will require both public and private key. We can do
> one thing here is only get the private key from user and assume public key
>    file (.pub) is at the same folder location. Thoughts? Comments?

No, that won't work - it'll break as soon as I test it for example.

You  can just set that param to null. The man page says:

publickey - Path name of the public key file. (e.g.
/etc/ssh/hostkey.pub). If libssh2 is built against OpenSSL, this
option can be set to NULL.

http://www.libssh2.org/libssh2_userauth_publickey_fromfile_ex.html

(note that libssh2_userauth_publickey_fromfile is just a macro over
libssh2_userauth_publickey_fromfile_ex)
--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Сообщение: Re: SSH Tunneling implementation
Сообщение: Re: SSH Tunneling implementation