Re: [pgadmin-hackers][patch] History Detail Pane

От Dave Page
Тема Re: [pgadmin-hackers][patch] History Detail Pane
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi,

Before I commit anything else for this patch, we need to fix the
existing changes so they work in the desktop runtime (see the previous
thread with the patches for the history pane changes). Have any of
your team been able to look at that yet?