Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: RM #3607 Edit Data: Not able to remove filterSQL condition

От Dave Page
Тема Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: RM #3607 Edit Data: Not able to remove filterSQL condition
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi

On Tue, Sep 11, 2018 at 10:12 AM, Akshay Joshi <akshay.joshi@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi Hackers,

Attached is the patch to fix the following for filter dialog:
  • OK button should be disabled for Filter dialog when filter string is empty. Filter dialog should be opened using context menu View Data -> Filtered Rows or shortcut toolbar.
  • On validation error dialog should not be closed.
  • User should be able to clear the filter string from the Query Tool.
  • Validation error should be thrown when filter dialog opened from Query Tool and provide some wrong filter string.
Please review it.

This works better now, but I think there are still some related issues. If I clear the filter, then the filter/sort button stays blue in this mode; and that is because we sort by default.

However; when we open in first/last/view modes, we also sort by default, but *don't* colour the button.

I think that the button should always be blue if there is sorting and/or filtering in place, and that the standard "View" option should *not* sort at all by default.

Make sense?

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com