Re: Crash on delete record with filter in place

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Crash on delete record with filter in place
Дата
possible improvement for column resizing  ("Belbin, Peter" <Peter.Belbin@PAETEC.com>)
Список pgadmin-support
href="mailto:guillaume@lelarge.info">guillaume@lelarge.info</a>>wrote:<br />> On Sat, 2011-09-17 at 17:45 -0400,
Viewingthe data in a table with full data set visible, select a record<br />>> for delete, run delete, record is
placea filter to show subset of records.<br /> >> Attempt to delete a row. This is permitted by the menus. Row is
deleted<br/>>> correctly, however pgadmin immediately crashes both the main and the<br />>> view data
manageto get a reproducible test case. I mean, I do get some<br />> crashes, but they are mostly random. Something
certainlybe investigated though, especially if you've found an area of the code where they may happen from time to
time.Can you attempt to reproduce with core dump enabled, or even under GDB? I'd like to see a backtrace if
possible.<br/><br />FYI, I fixed a crash bug this morning that conceivably could occur anywhere, but in practice was
href="http://www.enterprisedb.com"target="_blank">http://www.enterprisedb.com</a><br />The Enterprise PostgreSQL
Company<br/><br />

Сообщение: Re: Crash on delete record with filter in place
Сообщение: Re: Crash on delete record with filter in place