Re: [pgadmin-hackers] [pgAdmin4][Patch]: RM 2089 - PARALLEL SAFEsupport for functions missing

От Dave Page
Тема Re: [pgadmin-hackers] [pgAdmin4][Patch]: RM 2089 - PARALLEL SAFEsupport for functions missing
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi

On Fri, Feb 10, 2017 at 7:28 AM, Khushboo Vashi <khushboo.vashi@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi,

Please find the attached updated patch.

Thanks,
Khushboo

On Fri, Feb 3, 2017 at 7:53 PM, Dave Page <dave.page@enterprisedb.com> wrote:

On Fri, Feb 3, 2017 at 1:59 PM, Khushboo Vashi <khushboo.vashi@enterprisedb.com> wrote:

On Fri, Feb 3, 2017 at 7:02 PM, Dave Page <dave.page@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
I doubt the order matters, but feel free to change it if it bugs you :-)

I have tried to create the function with both SQL commands.
There is no bug, its just in pgAdmin4, if its not leakproof then we mentioned 'NOT LEAKPROOF'  in the SQL.
So, I am not sure, we should remove it or not.

Well we should be consistent - we either list the full set of all options, or just the non-default ones. The main thing is that we don't explicitly show options that are the default in some cases, but not in others.

Agreed.  Fixed for LEAKPROOF and PARALLEL options.

This seems to work in edit mode, but not in create mode, where the PARALLEL option that's selected is simply ignored in the msql.

--
Dave Page
VP, Chief Architect, Tools & Installers

Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com