Re: 1.16 beta 2?

От Dave Page
Тема Re: 1.16 beta 2?
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
On Fri, Jun 1, 2012 at 3:15 PM, Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:

> I've uploaded 1.14.3 binaries for Windows and Mac, and a 1.16.0-beta2
> binary for Mac. The remaining Windows build of 1.16 will take a little
> while as I need to setup a new build environment to match what the
> server is being built with (otherwise, we'll have all sorts of
> dependency mismatches).

And the Windows build of 1.16 is now there as well:
ftp://ftp.pgadmin.org/release/v1.16.0-beta2

This is built with VC++ 2010, and uses a freshly in-house built set of
dependencies - it's quite possibly the cleanest build we've ever had!

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company