Re: [pgadmin-hackers] [pgAdmin4][Patch]: RM 1780: Rendering glitches in the query editor line number column when editing many lines

От Dave Page
Тема Re: [pgadmin-hackers] [pgAdmin4][Patch]: RM 1780: Rendering glitches in the query editor line number column when editing many lines
Дата
Ответ на Re: [pgadmin-hackers] [pgAdmin4][Patch]: RM 1780: Rendering glitchesin the query editor line number column when editing many lines  (Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org>)
Ответы Re: [pgadmin-hackers] [pgAdmin4][Patch]: RM 1780: Rendering glitchesin the query editor line number column when editing many lines  (Khushboo Vashi <khushboo.vashi@enterprisedb.com>)
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi Khushboo

I just noticed this broke block folding in the editor, as it doesn't
leave enough room in the gutter for the arrows. See the attached
screenshots from the query tool (note that the mis-placed arrows
cannot be toggled).

Can you fix this ASAP please? I haven't reverted your patch.

Please also check the block folding and breakpoint display in the debugger.

Thanks.