RM4069 - Append the file suffix to filenames when needed in the FileCreate dialogue.

От Dave Page
Тема RM4069 - Append the file suffix to filenames when needed in the FileCreate dialogue.
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Here's a small patch for $SUBJECT.

I'd normally commit something like this directly but wanted some thoughts on the fact that it introduces a third method for figuring out what path separator to use to the file manager code:

1) We get it from the config file (which is actually a template)
2) We look at what's already in an existing path

and now:

3) We use navigator.platform

I could use method 1 here, but it would add quite a bit more code (unless there's a simple way of importing the config object from utility.js that is beyond my limited JS-fu).

Method 2 can't be used as there may not be a path to look at.

Any thoughts on this issue, and tidying up 1 & 2 in general?

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company
Вложения

Сообщение: Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch] - RM #4019 - Update all JS and Pythondependencies to the latest releases
Сообщение: Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch] - RM #4019 - Update all JS and Pythondependencies to the latest releases