Re: pgadmin 4 feature behavior change requests

От Dave Page
Тема Re: pgadmin 4 feature behavior change requests
Дата
Список pgadmin-support

On Thu, Jun 27, 2019 at 2:06 PM Cherio <cherio@gmail.com> wrote:
2. Have a sql query check button (unless I'm mistaken, I don't see it) where it will check if your sql syntax is correct, but wont execute it.

I personally use "Analyze" for that purpose. It seems to be doing exactly that

A plain EXPLAIN would also achieve that, but without the cost of ANALYZE.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company