Re: [pgadmin-hackers] [pgAdmin4][Patch][RM_2482]: Query tool/ Editgrid panel should have meaningful title

От Dave Page
Тема Re: [pgadmin-hackers] [pgAdmin4][Patch][RM_2482]: Query tool/ Editgrid panel should have meaningful title
Дата
Ответы Re: [pgadmin-hackers] [pgAdmin4][Patch][RM_2482]: Query tool/ Editgrid panel should have meaningful title  (Surinder Kumar <surinder.kumar@enterprisedb.com>)
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hmm, this seems to have broken the feature tests. Can you look at that
ASAP please? I think it's because the tab text has changed.