Re: pgAdmin 4 - Update for Preferences dialog

От Dave Page
Тема Re: pgAdmin 4 - Update for Preferences dialog
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Thanks, patch applied.

On Mon, Dec 11, 2017 at 5:39 PM, Susan Douglas <susan.douglas@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi All,

I've attached a patch that (hopefully) updates the documented behaviors of the Preferences dialog.  If you could look it over, and apply it, I'd appreciate it!

As always, let me know if there are problems - Thanks!

-- Susan

PS - I've attached the .rst and .png files that were updated in this patch below as well...

--
Dave Page
VP, Chief Architect, Tools & Installers

Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com