Re: [pgAdmin][RM4310] User can not connect to the Master Passwordwith Enter button

От Dave Page
Тема Re: [pgAdmin][RM4310] User can not connect to the Master Passwordwith Enter button
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi

On Wed, Jun 5, 2019 at 8:14 AM Aditya Toshniwal <aditya.toshniwal@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi Hackers,

Attached is the patch to fix an issue where using browser autofills in alertify dialogs triggers the help page button (#4317).
A workaround was added to master password dialog to avoid this, but that in turn disabled the 'OK' button tigger on pressing enter button. This is also fixed with this patch.(#4310)

This isn't quite right. When the browser auto-fills the password, the OK button remains disabled. I can hit enter though - however, I shouldn't be able to do that when the OK button is disabled (being the default button on the dialogue, it should respond to enter, unless another control which also accepts enter has focus (e.g. a multiline text area).

The OK button should be enabled - probably all the time, as the user could have entered a blank password, and most systems won't prevent a user from trying to use such a password.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company