Re: pgadmin4 & runtime

От Dave Page
Тема Re: pgadmin4 & runtime
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi

On Wed, Nov 30, 2016 at 7:07 PM, Dmitry Voronin
<carriingfate92@yandex.ru> wrote:
> Hello, pgadmin4 team!
>
> I use pgadmin4 1.1 from official site on Ubuntu 14.04.
>
> I have Python 3.4.3, qt5 5.2.1 and I build a runtime component for running pgadmin4 in client mode.
>
> I set venv via venv-3.4 in pgadmin4-1.1/venv.
>
> So, I run runtime part with command:
>
> $ cd pgadmin4-1.1/
> $ ./runtime/pgAdmin4
>
> I have the following output:
>
> Python path:  ""
> Python Home:  "/home/dimv36/pgadmin4-1.1/venv"
> Fatal Python error: Py_Initialize: Unable to get the locale encoding
> ImportError: No module named 'encodings'
>
> And I have Linux core dump file. If you need in it, I will send to you with next message.
>
> So, what's wrong? Sorry, If those question was here.

The runtime isn't configured with the Python path. You should be
prompted for it, before the runtime exits (note: the runtime code that
will be in 1.2 handles this much better - you may want to use a git
checkout). You probably need to enter the site-packages directory from
the virtualenv, e.g.

/Users/dpage/.virtualenvs/pgadmin4/lib/python2.7/site-packages/

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company