Re: Setting up pgAdmin4 as a web application

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Setting up pgAdmin4 as a web application
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
On Wed, Oct 19, 2016 at 3:43 PM, dealy663 <dealy663@gmail.com> wrote:
> Ok, I'll give that a try.
>
> I have my python setup to use a virtual environment. Could that be causing
> the problems I'm having? I was able to get the venv setup with pgAdmin4
> working on my workstation and thought that was the right way to set things
> up on the server.

I haven't tried it in a venv on a server (though my dev environment is
setup that way). It should work, but you may need to adjust the wsgi
file or Apache config to point to the virtual env.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Сообщение: Re: Setting up pgAdmin4 as a web application
Сообщение: Re: Setting up pgAdmin4 as a web application