Re: [pgAdmin4] [Patch] Implementation of the Data Grid and Query Tool

От Dave Page
Тема Re: [pgAdmin4] [Patch] Implementation of the Data Grid and Query Tool
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers

On Fri, Apr 8, 2016 at 7:43 AM, Akshay Joshi <akshay.joshi@enterprisedb.com> wrote:

- The Query Tool menu icon should be a glyphicon, to match the others.

   There is no glyphicon available which match the Query Tool icon. I have found one like below which is "database-search" or can you please suggest some other icon.
       Inline image 1

That one looks perfect.

           We can't use this icon because it's not come with Bootstrap , I have picked this from "http://glyphicons.com/" and I am not sure we can use it as per the Licence.

At the risk of annoying everyone immensely, on reflection I'm thinking we should use Font Awesome as our default generic icons, and fall back to Bootstrap's Glyphicons. I really hadn't realised how much larger the FA set is.

For this particular issue, could we use FA's stacking? e.g. something like: https://jsfiddle.net/pa8x6nt3/

If not, how about using the execute icon we discussed, e.g. fa-bolt?

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company