Re: many animals are running old clients

От Dave Page
Тема Re: many animals are running old clients
Дата
Список buildfarm-members

On Thu, Aug 30, 2018 at 11:49 AM, Darcy Buskermolen <darcyb@gmail.com> wrote:
That particular era of equipment is still quite prominent in telecom central office environments, and I know of several telcom nms solutions that use PostgreSQL.  However having said that it's of little likelyhood that those are being updated to use newer versions of postgres or even wether or not they receive security/bugfixes....

Right - we have some customers in that category; they're usually the ones asking for extended support on ancient releases.

Sent on the go, from somewhere other than here.