Re: Patch: Auto-generate search_path statement for selected schema in query editor

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Patch: Auto-generate search_path statement for selected schema in query editor
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi

On Mon, Mar 18, 2013 at 1:09 PM, Neel Patel <neel.patel@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi,

We have checked the bug and below is our finding.

As we are getting the pane information from the manager and pane could not be found in the manager so at that time wxAuiPaneInfo structure is not valid and when we call Update() then it was crashing. So before calling to Update() we put check for validating the wxAuxPaneInfo structure as below.

wxAuiPaneInfo outputPaneInfo = manager.GetPane(wxT("outputPane")).Show(false);

wxAuiPaneInfo scratchPad = manager.GetPane(wxT("scratchPad")).Show(false);

viewMenu->Enable(MNU_OUTPUTPANE, false);

viewMenu->Enable(MNU_SCRATCHPAD, false);

if (outputPaneInfo.IsOk() == true && scratchPad.IsOk() == true)

    manager.Update();

Please find the patch along with this email and let me know.

It still crashes for me I'm afraid. Testing on Windows, debug build, VC++ 2010.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company