Re: Navigation through edit screen is very difficult

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Navigation through edit screen is very difficult
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi

On Thu, Aug 9, 2018 at 4:43 PM, Calle Hedberg <calle.hedberg@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi

Clicking top-left corner (aka "Select All") does work on my Win10-64 laptop, at least for tables with a few 10-thousands rows.

Yes, that should also work (and there's a regression test to prove it!). It has to load them all if you do that so you can copy the entire result set.

Haven't tried with e.g. 5 or 10 million (I suspect that might take considerable time, so I'm not sure if Dave's suggestion to increase the ON_DEMAND_RECORD_COUNT is ideal).

Correct - that's why I suggested a number other than the 10M I suggested might be preferable.

That said - why not add a "go to row X" field and add a "go to end row" button? Pretty standard stuff....

Feature requests (https://redmine.postgresql.org/projects/pgadmin4/issues/new) or better yet, patches are welcome :-)

Regards
Calle