Re: Fw: Postgresql on Windows 8

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Fw: Postgresql on Windows 8
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi

No, there are no plans to do so.

> Aparantly there are major issues with sideloading in windows 8.

We've seen no problems in our testing, and I haven't seen anything on
the -bugs list. If you see any specific issues, please report them
there.

Thanks.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

От: Pavan Deolasee
Сообщение: Re: ERROR: volatile EquivalenceClass has no sortref