Re: pgadmin 4 missing features

От Dave Page
Тема Re: pgadmin 4 missing features
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi

On Tue, Mar 19, 2019 at 10:19 AM Polgár Benedek <polgar.benedek@otpmobil.com> wrote:

Dear Support Teams!

I miss the „Favourites” and global history file features in pgAdmin 4 version. These features is in pgAdmin 3 and I would like use these in pgAdmin 4 too.

4.4 (when released) has persistent query history, tied to the pgAdmin user and the database. There are no current plans to make that history global.

Favourites is really just a different way to save/load queries (it just stores them elsewhere). I would suggest simply saving favourite queries and loading them as needed - it's basically the same workflow, but also allows you to use other editors should you wish, or to pipe into psql etc.

A pgAdmin 4 uses random ports, so i can’t create Chrome shortcut for this. I would like to I can set fix port number to pgAdmin4

You can set a fixed port number - click the tray icon and select Configure from the menu, then check the "Fixed Port Number?" option and select the port you want to use.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company