Re: [pgAdmin4][RM3514] Bullets and tooltips for charts

От Dave Page
Тема Re: [pgAdmin4][RM3514] Bullets and tooltips for charts
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Thanks!

On Thu, Sep 6, 2018 at 9:50 AM, Aditya Toshniwal <aditya.toshniwal@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi Hackers,

Attached is the patch for doc and screenshot updates.
Kindly review.

On Wed, Sep 5, 2018 at 9:56 PM Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:
Thanks - patch applied.

However, I realised as I hit push that there was no doc update for the Preferences panel. Can you send that and any updated screenshots please?

Thanks!