Re: [pgAdmin4][RM3941] Dashboard graphs needs optimizations

От Dave Page
Тема Re: [pgAdmin4][RM3941] Dashboard graphs needs optimizations
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers

On Mon, Feb 4, 2019 at 10:10 AM Aditya Toshniwal <aditya.toshniwal@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi Dave,

On Mon, Feb 4, 2019 at 3:36 PM Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:
Hi

Do we also give up waiting for the original response?
No, that will wait until AJAX request timeout. We do not cancel it explicitly. If response is received, it will be reflected.

OK, so it won't hang around forever. Thats fine.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company