Re: [pgadmin-support] python version, desktop mode (pgAdmin4)

От Dave Page
Тема Re: [pgadmin-support] python version, desktop mode (pgAdmin4)
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
On Mon, Feb 27, 2017 at 11:03 AM, Willy-Bas Loos <willybas@gmail.com> wrote:
> OK, here's for a rebound.
> Now running ubuntu 16.04.
> I pulled the pgadmin4 source from git and managed to make qmake use python3
> en qt5 (the latter using qmake -qt=qt5 after installing some dependencies)
> But I get an error about webenginewidgets:
> Project ERROR: Unknown module(s) in QT: webenginewidgets
>
> But that seems inevitable, because it appears that webenginewidgets is not
> available for Dbian/Ubuntu.
> See this bug for more info on that:
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/qtbase-opensource-src/+bug/1579265
>
> Accordingly, it seems impossible to build the executable because QWebView is
> missing.
> The error:
> $ make
> g++ -c -m64 -pipe -I/home/wbloos/.virtualenvs/pgadmin4/include/python3.5m
> -I/home/wbloos/.virtualenvs/pgadmin4/include/python3.5m -O2 -Wall -W
> -D_REENTRANT -DPGADMIN4_USE_WEBKIT -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_WEBKIT_LIB
> -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_NETWORK_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -DQT_SHARED
> -I/usr/share/qt4/mkspecs/linux-g++-64 -I. -I/usr/include/qt4/QtCore
> -I/usr/include/qt4/QtNetwork -I/usr/include/qt4/QtGui
> -I/usr/include/qt4/QtWebKit -I/usr/include/qt4 -I. -I. -o pgAdmin4.o
> pgAdmin4.cpp
> In file included from TabWindow.h:16:0,
>                  from BrowserWindow.h:16,
>                  from pgAdmin4.cpp:29:
> WebViewWindow.h:24:20: fatal error: QWebView: No such file or directory
> compilation terminated.
> Makefile:272: recipe for target 'pgAdmin4.o' failed
> make: *** [pgAdmin4.o] Error 1
>
> Is there a way to run pgAdmin4 as a desktop app (outside of the browser),
> preferably using dependencies from the regular repositories, on Ubuntu?

You've obviously figured out how to force use of webkit rather than
webengine (either by using QT4 as you appear to be doing, or in the
latest code by doing something like: qmake "DEFINES +=
PGADMIN4_USE_WEBKIT"), so it sounds like you need to do:

sudo apt-get install libqt4webkit4-dev

(or whatever the correct package name is). I'd strongly suggest using
Qt5 though, in which case you want:

sudo apt-get install libqt5webkit5-dev

--
Dave Page