Re: Visual Studio 2012 RC

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Visual Studio 2012 RC
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

http://people.planetpostgresql.org/andrew/index.php?/archives/276-Microsoft-throws-large-developer-communities-under-the-bus.html

> We'll need docs by the time it should get committed of course - might
> as well write up something based on what we know now, and then update
> it if they change their behaviour.
>
> I don't have too much hope for them actually changing it - they seem
> hell-bent on forcing everybody into metro, and this seems to be yet
> another way to do that. But we can always hope...

Regardless, we should still add support for 2012 - we'll just need to
note that Express cannot be used. FYI, we have to use Pro or higher to
produce the installers as it is, otherwise we cannot distribute the
runtimes.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com