Re: problem with server status window

От Dave Page
Тема Re: problem with server status window
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
On Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 9:41 AM, Maximilian Tyrtania
<lists@contactking.de> wrote:
> Am 06.02.2012 um 23:28 schrieb Guillaume Lelarge:
>
>> No. Looking at your report, I found a bug. At the opening of the status
>> server window, the log pane is selected but its widgets aren't. This bug
>> is now fixed. Before we can have another minor release, there is a
>> workaround: select another pane, then select the log pane. At least, it
>> works for me on my linux laptop.
>
> Ah, thanks for looking into this. Unfortunately your suggested workaround doesn't appear to work on my Mac OS 10.7.3
machine.

It works for me. Are you clicking the pane header or something in the
pane? Try clicking the header (it should cause it to be highlighted).

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Сообщение: Re: problem with server status window
Сообщение: Re: problem with server status window