Re: Password setting having somewhat bizarre results.

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Password setting having somewhat bizarre results.
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Thanks - applied.

On Wed, Oct 16, 2013 at 8:13 AM, Dinesh Kumar <dinesh.kumar@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
HI Dave,

Sorry for the delay on this issue.

Further to my investigation, it's a kind of BUG with "datoepickerctrl" in wxMac. When we do the below steps

1. Select all the contents in "Account Expire Text Box".
2. Press "Delete", then it's not raising any of the EVENT. It's not raising EVT_TEXT also.
3. If we press "Delete" again, then it's raising the "EVT_CAL_SELCHANGED", "EVT_DATE_CHANGED".

It's the strange behavior i observed in wxMac.

To overcome this issue in wxMac, i have added two more CHILD_FOCUS events, which is working fine.

Please find the updated patch for this issue, and let me know your inputs.

I have tested this in all windows, linux, and Mac.

Thanks in advance.

Dinesh

--
Dinesh Kumar
Software Engineer

Follow us on Twitter

@EnterpriseDB

Visit EnterpriseDB for tutorials, webinars, whitepapers and more