Re: Patches for creating Casts and Conversions

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Patches for creating Casts and Conversions
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi

On Fri, Jan 29, 2016 at 1:32 PM, Dmitry Voronin
<carriingfate92@yandex.ru> wrote:
> Hello, pgAdmin team!
>
> I'm use pgadmin3 1.22.0.
>
> So, I have 2 patches, that allows you to create Casts and Conversion.
>
> 1. Casts.
>
>  - I create function integer_to_text(INTEGER value) that returns TEXT value;
>  - I click on casts icon in pgadmin tree;
>  - Next, I specify IN type (integer) and OUT type (text)
>  - I open function combobox at this panel, but I don't find some functions (i.e. integer_to_text).
> So, the patch dlgCast.patch fix it.

This was fixed last week - please see
http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=pgadmin3.git;a=commit;h=8705fe00438817a71c5a292d6f9a23ae70a3577b

> 2. Conversion.
>
>  - I click on conversions in pgadmin tree;
>  - Next, I specify conversion name as test_conversion;
>  - On next panel I specify input and output encodings;
>  - Function's combobox is not available, and I can't specify functions for execution and enter the names.
> So, the patch dkgConversion.patch fix it.

Thanks - I've committed your patch to fix this.

Regards, Dave

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

От: Dave Page
Сообщение: Re: [patch] spelling error s/ressource/resource